Meg Carter is a written content creator and editorial consultant.
During a 20+ year career as a journalist, Meg has written for a variety of business and consumer magazines and national newspapers on all matters relating to the media and marketing, technology and digital, branding and design plus a variety of associated topics - from the arts to health and wellbeing, from environmental issues to food and drink.
Meg also undertakes a broad range of other writing assignments producing written content for a diverse array of uses:
- ghost-writing blogs and articles for senior executives
- writing press pack materials, such as news releases and off-the-shelf interviews
- producing brochure copy for print and online
- writing White Papers, speeches and awards submissions
- providing strategic editorial advice and bespoke, one-to-one media training
With her specialist insight into the business of marketing, digital media and communications, Meg has successfully undertaken projects for a wide range of blue chip clients including, in recent months:
- D&AD, the global creative design and advertising body
- The Design Council
- The Radio Advertising Bureau
- The Walt Disney Company
- The Design Programme
- Business Link West Midlands
- Grey EMEA
- Premium Publishing
- MediaCo Outdoor
- Euro RSCG
Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate often complex sometimes dry ideas into lively and compelling written copy are at the heart of everything Meg does.
To discuss any forthcoming written content requirements please contact Meg on 07973 733 458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org